Saturday, January 12, 2013

"KNOW ME BETTER" 1.12.13


"Know Me Better"



Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.

 I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.




This Week's Questions:


Where is your favorite spot to read?
I'm embarrassed to say that my favorite spot to read is in my garden tub *Blushing* with  Calgon ("Calgon Take Me Away!")  and the whirlpool jets going . Because that is the only place during the day I can go without my family with me. :)



Are you a fast or slow reader? (you can test your reading speed here)
Well according to Staples I'm 13% slower than the average person. But I think it all depends on your comprehension. I really like to understand what I read not just read words. :)


Fanfition - Love it or Hate it? Have your ever read/written it?
I hate it and have never read or written any and don't plan on it. 

Summer or Winter?
Mmmmmm...well during the Summer I want Winter but during the Winter I'm always cold and want Summer....AHHHH! We live in the deep deep South so our Summers are 95+ many days.


Truth or Dare?
Truth


Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Share your link and I'll check yours out! :)
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Rita Webb said...

Hey, loved reading your comments! I've never read in a bathtub. I'd be afraid of getting the book wet with my fingers or, worse, dropping the whole book in!

Unknown said...

I've never read in a bathtub either, and now that I read more on my Nook, I think I'll be more scared to getting it wet.