Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feature & Follow #2

Sorry :( The last one I did for Friday got deleted with ALL my comments. I had to recover it and re-post. :(





  Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow hosted weekly by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me. :D


Q: What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?


I am reading Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout. And for all of you Lux fans out there, DO YOU THINK I'M ENJOYING THIS!?!?!?!?! :D   Freakin' YES!!! And if you haven't read this series yet and you love paranormal romances...READ IT! It's AWESOME! Jennifer can write a romance. I mean just look at that cover!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It certainly is a cute cover! I repeat, I cannot wait to get Onyx!

Sydney @ Starry Storm

Nina said...

Everyone seems to love this series & I can't wait to start reading it. It sounds fabulouso! :)

New follwer!!
J'adore Happy Endings

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I haven't read this series, but I probably need up the hot romance quota in my reading! ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by and following, I'm returning the favor. Your blog is so cute, and uncluttered! Hmmm, maybe I'll go back to 2 columns instead of 3!

Ninette said...

Thanks for the follow! Following back! Have heard great things about Jennifer Armentrout.