Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser: 

"The barricade against the exit is monstrous and every time I catch it out of the corner of my eye, my insides jump and it makes me run faster until I'm circling the gym at a pace I know I can't maintain, a pace that is killing me. I ran as fast out there, but it was different out there."
                                                                                ~p.48 by Courtney Summers



3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O that's gooooooooood. FAB teaser.

Tales of Whimsy said...

PS The Philip Yancey quote I just saw in your sidebar has convinced me to look him up.

Sabina said...

Great teaser! I can't wait to read this one. I hope you enjoy it.

My Tuesday Teaser